The Worship Initiative is a multifaceted multistage campaign for the development and transference of the distinctives that unite the body in worship at Evangelical Baptist Church. There are three elements that make up the Worship Initiative.
The Focus Groups are a grassroots approach to the development and transference of the distinctives that unite us in worship at Evangelical Baptist Church. The focus group assist in the development of ministry distinctives by providing a sounding board for the church leadership to gain congregational feedback on prospective ministry distinctives concerning worship. The focus group assist in the transference of the adoppted ministry distinctives to the congregation through natural preexisting relationships.
Two Part Message Series
A message series will transfer the adoppted ministry distinctives to the congregation through a focused effort supported and undergirded by the Focus Group and the church leadership (Pastors and Elders).
The message series will consist of two parts:
Part One: An Introduction
- The Worship Initiative defined
- Focus Group Testimonial
- Healthy Tensions Defined
- Pursuing Heathy Tensions
Part Two: The Values That United Us In Worship
- Review of part one
- Review of Worship Ministry webpage
- An Introduction of the values that united us in worship
The Worship Ministry webpage (ebclaconia.com) will be Worship Initiative central containing a wealth of multimedia content related to the campaign. This content includes but is not limited to: All written documentation associated to the campaign including but not limited to:
- Values Statements
- Healthy Tensions Notes
- Study Notes
- Audio from the two part message series.
- Three part video web series outlining the Worship Initiative
- Part One: Introduction to the Worship Initiative
- Part Two: Pursuing Health Tensions
- Part Three: The Values That Unite us in Worship.
- Audio and video content from third party contributors.